Monday, July 27, 2009

In Germany

The kids and I got safely to Germany--or rather safely AFTER Andor jumped on the conveyor belt and nearly fell into the black abyss with all the bags that were going to the airplanes. Thanks to a very quick babysitter (who helped bring us to the airport) he is still happily alive... Whew!

I uploaded pictures for 3 store posts before I left, but I forgot to mail myself the titles of the pictures (silly me). Of course I don't remember them now, so I have to wait til my husband has time to send them to me.

Running after the kids all day, and three simultaneous jetlags, is leaving me very tired, so I don't know how frequently I'll be able to post while we are here. Today we were in a great sand-paved park and Anna came "home" knowing how to ride a bicycle without help or training wheels! Hurray.

Very proud mama signing off...

:-)

No comments: